- Egg ... 2
- Oil ... 2 tablespoons
- Salt ... to taste
- Chopped Onions ... 1/2
- Red chilli powder ... 1 - 2 teaspoons
- Chopped Tomatoes ... 1/2
- Coriander leaves ... 1/2 cup
Method of preparation :-
- Take eggs and take out egg yolk in a utensil and stir it well.
- Take a frying pan , put oil and wait till oil becomes warm.
- Put chopped onions, salt, red chilli powder, chopped tomatoes and fry till onions turns brown.
- Add well stirred egg yolk into pan and keep stirring for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot with pieces of bread.
Powered by CjBlog