0

What happened to the people of India? Have they lost humanity?



Category: General Reference

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this question on other bookmarking websites.

1

I do not think so.Just because a small percentage involves in inhuman acts,we cannot accuse the whole mankind.Whenever mankind is in trouble,we see so much of kindness pouring in.Evil can be overcome by goodness.We can be the change we wish to see in the world.

Answered
Maheshwar Das Yes right - Maheshwar Das - 11 months ago


1

No, I don't think humanity is lost. We can't judge humans in this way. Some people are present who don't have humanity in them so because of them we can't judge all of humans. If we see percentage wise then 75% people have humanity in them and remaining 25% they don't know what is the humanity.

Answered


Please register/login to answer this question.  Click here to login

What do you think? Will Imran Khan do good for Pakistan and India as a prime minister of Pak?

No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 4 answer(s).
/polls/politics/6680-what-do-you-think-will-imran-khan-do-good-for-pakistan-and-india-as-a-prime-minister.json?task=poll.vote
6680
checkbox
[{"id":"23264","title":"Yes","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"1","pct":6.9,"resources":[]},{"id":"23265","title":"No","votes":"8","type":"x","order":"2","pct":27.59,"resources":[]},{"id":"23266","title":"Can't say ","votes":"9","type":"x","order":"3","pct":31.03,"resources":[]},{"id":"23267","title":"He will make money for himself and make Pakistan worse than before. ","votes":"10","type":"x","order":"4","pct":34.48,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
Questions: 1593
Answers: 14704
Solved Questions: 509
rambabu
Answers: 1203
usha manohar
Answers: 730
Sheetal Kumar N
Answers: 673
AKP
Answers: 647
suni51
Answers: 619