How to article on building links.
So you’ve got a site and / or a blog that needs some link love, but you don’t know where to start?
Search no more, for you are reading the best article on newbie link building ever written on the Internet. Following these five basic steps doesn’t require any previous knowledge of SEO and other fancy term strategies and tactics.
1. Write great content. I know it’s a no brainer, but most people ignore this part and then wonder why they failed. Great content means great links which, in turn, mean more traffic and leads for you.
2. Write articles or hire professionals to do it for you, and then distribute it all over the web. In no time, you’ll have plenty of links pointing right back at your site.
3. Comment on blogs and forums. Even if the blogs have nofollow in place, you shouldn’t worry. Interacting in your niche is sure to get readers for you, readers who might, in turn, link to your website or blog. Forums are a great way to get your link out there, simply by having a one-line signature linking back to you.
4. Get your site listed in all the directories you can, and get your blog and rss feed listed in directories that promote this type of content. You can hire people to do that for you, but you don’t need to be listed in thousands and thousands of directories, at least not now. Yahoo, BOTW and Business.com should be more than enough for starters.
5. Write a squidoo lens on your business or website, comment on Yahoo! Answers, Amazon and all the others, submit your content to digg and stumbleupon, write a wiki on your business, use social networking at your best interest. This is called web 3.0 by some, and it works like a charm when it comes to link love.So there you have it. The top 5 basic steps to get you start building links for your website. Just follow them, and get ready to be overwhelmed by both traffic and new links for your business
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.