Offer Document - Why is so important and what you have to look for?
The offer document which contains very useful information. It is required to be given to the prospective investor by the mutual fund. As per the minimum disclosures prescribed by SEBI in the offer document, the following are disclosed in the offer document.
- Highlights & Features of the Mutual Fund
- Risk factors
- Entry and exit loads
- Any other Fund Expenses
- Track record of the AMC/fund
- About the fund managers and other key personnel
- Performance of other funds it is managing, if any.
- Pending litigations and penalties imposed, if any.
And anyway the application form to subscibe the fund will be available with the offer document. So it will be most important which provides the information that the right fund you want to invest is what you have choosen or not.READ THE OFFER DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING. :)
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.