How to free the Hard Disk Space
Hello Friends, You can free your Hard Disk space to some extent and also it will increase your system files.Mainly your system got slow after a month if you used your computer too much.Actually this is not a problem of your computer.You just have to know about a facts and the fact is that you have to delete all your temporary files from your computer. Basically these temporary files take memory and slows down your computer.
To delete all the temporary file follow the following steps:
1. Open your Run Dialog box in windows Operating System.
2. Type this word %temp% and press enter.
3. It will open a folder with lots of files and folders containing it.
4. Delete all the files.
5. Restart your system and you will realize that your system performance has increased
6. if you will check your C:\ Drive then you will find that your harddisk remaining space has been increased.
So,If you like this trick then please leave to comments to let me know
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.