1. Less number of diffusions required. Hence cost per gate is the lowest.
2. Very low power dissipation(nW)
3. Variability in power supply (from 5-15 V) possible.
4. Very high noise margin. Suitable for use in industrial appliances.
5. Large fan out capability (20 gates )
6. MOS circuits are used as capacitors. They can also be used as resistors.
1. MOS transistors are also capacitors. Hence speed of operation is lowest.
2. Large propagation delay of gate.
3. Higher power dissipation than CMOS gates.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.