Famous people of the word
- He is the head of the Tibetan Buddhist people. He now lives in India with many of his flowers. He is a very kind and peaceful Peron. He does not believe in fighting or in war. He received Nobel Prize award for peace.
- He fought against unjust laws in his country, South Africa, because of these laws the black people were treated very badly. Later these laws were removed. He was also president of his country for a few years. He received Nobel Prize award for people rights.
- He was a famous president of USA. He did not think it fair that some people had to works slaves. He made some laws so that slaves could be freed.
*St. Joan Arc
- She lived many years ago, in France. She had great faith in God. She was a brave lady. At the age of 17 years she helped the king of France to defeat his enemies. After many years’ people decided that she was actually a saint.
- He was a great ruler. He was a great fighter. He built a very big empire in ancient Indian. But he felt very bad after one terrible war when he saw all the dead bodies and wounded people. He decided never to fight again in feature. He became a Buddhist and ruled wisely and peacefully.
*The great writer William Shakespeare
- He was a famous English novel and drama script writer. He wrote many great plays, stories and poems. He lived many years ago in England but his writing is read and admired eleven today. His all written scripts in live. Many of his plays are acted on stages and some of them have been made into movies also. Good moral in his written stories.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.