Some common and mostly known Intelligence questions.....Lets whether you know it or not
A good way of testing ur mental abilities and havin a good laf at ya self
V. I. P. Intelligence Test
Here are 10 questions. You have 10 minutes.
DO NOT look at the answers found at the end of this document,
I am watching!
1. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months
have 28 days?
2. If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every
half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been
3. I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and wound up my clock
and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How
many hours sleep would I get before being awaken by the alarm?
4. Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?
5. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep
6. If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where
there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you
7. A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction,
each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along.
What color is the bear?
8. Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have?
9. How many animals of each species did Moses take with him
in the Ark?
10. If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped
at Pittsburgh to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers
and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and
eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, what's the name of
1. All of them. Every month has at least 28 days.
2. 1 hour: If you take a pill at 1 o'clock, then another at
1:30 and the last at 2 o'clock = 3 pills in 1 hour.
3. 1 hour. It is a wind up alarm clock, cannot discriminate a.m.
4. 70. Dividing by half is the same as multiplying by 2.
5. 9 live sheep.
6. The match!
7. White. If all walls face south, the house must be on the
8. 2 apples.
9. None. It was Noah, not Moses.
10. YOU are the driver!
Grading Scale (out of 10)
9 Mensa Member
8 Nuclear Engineer
7 High school pupil
6 College Student
5 Bond girl
4 Used Car Salesman
1 University lecturer
0 Member of U.S. Congress
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.