Dhanurasana - Bow Pose
Bow pose is named so because when you see the picture of a person doing it will look like a bow. It has so many benefits relating to spirituality and physical health. This is a basic yoga which can improve overall health. So practice it daily in the early morning.
- Lie up side down on a yoga mat.
- With hands beneath shoulders.
- Breathe normally.
- Raise your legs slowly up.
- Take your hads near your legs and hold your legs with hands.
- Make a tug of war between your hads and legs.
- Try to balance on your abdomen.
- Breathe normally and hold for as long as you can.
- Then come back to original position.
- Relax for some time and try to repeat one more time if possible.
- View the necessary pictures and videos before starting to practice the yoga.
- Get the proper advice of a doctor if you have any spine related problems.
- Do avoid if you have had any surgery or opertion.
- Perform yoga in a well spaced and aerated room.
- Use a yoga mat to increase comfortability.
- Do not over stretch your body too much.
- Initially you will realise a pain in your legs and spine.It indicates that your nerves are stretched.
- Regular practice will relieve all the pains
- Improves working of all abdominal organs.
- When we are in the pose we breathe excess oxygen which will benefit the kidneys, liver and spleen.
- Great to improve digestion.
- Improves body shape.
- Improves flexibility.
- Increases blood flow to organs.
- Increases production of blood in marrow.
- Eliminates all spine related problems.
- Increases the glowness in the face.
- Removes and eliminates all toxins.
- Improves working of lungs also.
- Great for curing all abdominal problems.
Practice dhanurasana and improve health and lead a healthy life.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.