Recipes with Carrot(Gajar)
Carrot Halwa(Gajar ka Halwa)
Now I will make you learn carrot halwa also know as gajarla this is a very popular desert.
- 5 Carrots
- 2 Cups Milk
- 3 tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- Pinch of Cardamom
- 1/4th Cup of Sugar
- 10 Cashew Nuts for Garnishing
How to Prepare:
- Boil the milk for 20min.
- Adjust your stove on medium heat and place the pan and put the unsalted butter.
- After the butter gets melted add the chopped carrots and wait still the chopped carrot change the color.
- Now add milk and it will 7-8 minutes to get the milk dried. Now add sugar and wait till the sugar water dries up.
- Now add cardamom powder.
- Garnish the dish with roasted cashew.
One Carrot will supply Vitamin A all that needs for the whole body. Also it is very good for Eyesight, Hair, and Skin. And also protect your skin from light rays and makes you look younger.
Very simple and can prepare in 15-20minutes.And now carrot halwa is ready to serve.
Carrot and Purple Grapes Juice.
- 1 Carrot.
- 1 Cup of seedless-Grapes.
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Mint leaves(optional)
How to prepare:
- Scrub and Rinse Carrot and Cut it into pieces.
- Now Rinse the grapes.
- Plug in the juice machine and add Carrots and Grapes if the grapes are with seeds remove the seeds as the taste of the seeds will be bitter.
- Now add honey.
- And you can use Mint leaves before serving the juice(optional)
Carrot juice is very beneficial and isolates risks like skin cancer, breast cancer and also helpful to liver. Black grapes are very useful for getting energy naturally and also control health cholesterol levels.
Consume the juice regularly, so that you can avoid health problems. And the taste will be wonderful. Hope you all will enjoy.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.