Maida – 225g
Cooking soda – 7g
Sugar – 375g
Cinnamon – 2
Eggs – 4
Oil – 235g
wal nut – 120g
Carrot – 250g
Cheese icing :
Cheese – 200g
Cream – 100g
Lemon tiny pieces
- Take a wide bowl.
- Add some oil, sugar, cinnamon, and walnut and mixes all these items finely.
- Now chop carrot into tiny pieces and add it to the mixture.
- Then take an oven proof bowl, spread tissue paper in it then pour the mixture on the tissue paper.
- Place that oven proof bowl which is filled with the mixture into oven and set the temperature at 170 degrees.
- Bake it for half an hour. After it gets baked then take it out of the oven and freeze it for few minutes.
- Therefore the carrot cake is ready.
We need to decorate the cake with icing.
The process of preparing icing:
1. Take a bowl add cheese, icing sugar, cream and lemon tiny pieces. Mix them finely.
- Now apply this icing as a layer on the carrot cake which we prepared and kept.
- Therefore the carrot cake is completely ready.
- If you want to garnish the cake you can garnish it with dry fruits and carrot pieces.
This is very tasty and easy to prepare in less time. This looks very attractive as it is decorative with icing, dry fruits and carrot. So kids will be interested to have it. The people who do not like to eat carrot can eat the carrot in this manner. I hope you try it and enjoy the taste.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.