Potatoes – 1 ½kg
Carrot – 2
Beet root – 1
Green peas – 1 ½ cup
Bread powder – 1 1/2cup
Maida – 1 spoon
Salt and chili powder – according to the taste
Garam masala – 1 1/2spoon
Oil – according to the requirement to fry
- 1. Boil the potatoes, peel the skin and then finely smash them.
- Wash carrot and beetroot thoroughly then chop them into tiny pieces.
- Add green peas to these carrot and beetroot pieces.
- boil these vegetables in a cooker for 5 minutes
- Now chop the onions slightly.
- Now add oil to the pan and place it on the stove.
- After oil get heated add onion pieces, boiled vegetable pieces and fry them for few minutes.
- Then mix salt, chili powder, masala in it.
- Now off the stove and remove the bowl from stove.
- Now add water and Maida.
- The curry which we prepared before should make it into moulds and dip those moulds into Maida mixture then roll those moulds into bread powder.
- Then fry them on both sides on pan.
- Therefore vegetable cutlet is ready.
This is very famous snack. Eating this with the combination of tomato sauce will give amazing taste. The vegetables used in this cutlet preparation are very healthy. The vegetable cutlets are tasty and crispy to eat. This is a very small recipe to prepare. It is very easy to make. Mostly kids love to eat such snacks. The preparation of these vegetable cutlets takes very less time.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.