Chana flour - 1 Cup
Lime Salt - 1/2 table spoon
Cooking soda - 1/2 table spoon
Salt - 1/2 table spoon
Sugar - 3 table spoons
Oil - 4 table spoon
butter milk - 2 table spoon
Sesame seeds - 1 spoon
Green chili - 5
Curry Leaves - 2 or 3 stems
Coriander - Little
1. Take a bowl.
2. Add 3 1/4 cup water ,sugar, lime salt and cooking salt.
3. Mix all these ingredients thoroughly.
4. Then add cooking soda and chana flour.
5. Then mix them thoroughly.
6. Take a plate and apply oil it.
7. Pour the mixture which we prepared before in this oil applied plate.
8. Now cook this mixture on steam from 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Place a bowl on the stove.
10. Now add oil in it then add mustard seeds, Green chili, Curry leaves, sesame seeds and chopped coriendar.
11. Mix all these ingrediants and fry them thoroughly.
12. Then add butter milk in it.
13. Now add coriender to it.
14. Then sprinkle this fried mixture on the dhokla which we have cooked on steam.
15. when this gets cooled then cut it into pieces and take them into serving bowl.
Therefore Dhokla is ready.
About the Dhokla recipe:
Dhokla is a North Indian Gujarati recipe. Everyone surely love to have it . It is amazing and awesome in taste. Mostly kids prefer to have them. This recipe is very simple and easy to cook with less time. The ingredients used in this recipe are really good for health. If we offer this to the guest who come to your house they will feel happy and even they try to know this recipe from you. They will try for sure. I wish you also prepare this and impress your friends, relatives , parents and family members. you also try it and enjoy this taste. If you have any experience with this dish, any opinion, any sugestions and any doubts you can share with us through your comments.Thank you. Takecare
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.