Rice - 1 cup
Chana flour - 1/2 cup
white gram - 1/4 cup
curry leaves - few stems
sesame seeds - 1 table spoon
Chili powder - 1 spoon
Curd - 3/4 cup
Dry chili - 2 or 3
Jaggery - little
Mustard seeds - 1 big spoon
cumin seeds - 1 spoon
Turmeric powder - 1/2 spoon
salt - according to taste
oil - little
1. Make powder of rice, slit chick peas and white gram.
2. Now add curd in this powder and let it get soak for 6 to 7 hours.
3. Now add jaggery , salt according to taste, 1 cup water and make this mixture as a dosa mixture.
4. Now place bowl on the stove and add oil , curry leaves, mustard seeds, sesame seeds , cumin seeds and dry chili.
5. Let them fry for some time.
6. Now mix this fried mixture in the mixture which we prepare before.
7. Now pour this mixture on a pan as dosa and close it with a lid.
8. Reduce the flame and let it get cooked on the sides of it.
9. This should be taken with the combination of sweet chatnee.
Therefore, Handwa is ready.
About the Handwa recipe:
Handwa is a Gujarathi snack made of slit chick peas and every one like it very much. It is very easy to make. This is a best of the gujarathi snacks. Specially kids love to have it. it is awesome in tast. when we have it , we get a feel of heaven and we even eat more. People who have this snack will surely try to know the recipe and they try it. There is nothing to do hard work to prepare this. It is just fring the ingredients,mixing them in the mixture which prepared before and having them as dosas. very simple process. We can have it withsweet chatnee which gives a great taste. I hope you also prepare and impress your friends, relatives, parents and family members. You also taste it and enjoy the taste. Thank you
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.