Chopped Cabbage - 1 cup
Onion pieces - 1/2 cup
Chopped carrot - 1/2 cup
Chopped onion stems - 1 cup
Chopped Green chili - 1/4 cup
chopped paneer - 1 cup
eggs - 2
myda - 1/4 kg
salt - according to need
pepper powder - 1 tea spoon
milk - 1 cup
oil - according to need
1. Take a bowl
2. mix salt in myda and some water
3. This mixture should form into chapati mixture form
4. Now make this mixture into chapatis.
5. Take another bowl
6. Add egg yolk and pepper.
7. Mix them finely y beating.
8. Then add chopped green chili again start beating until it mix in the mixture.
9. Now place non stick pan on the stove and let it get heated.
10. Then fry these chapatis we prepared before.
11. Then pour a spoon of egg yolk mixture on the chapati, then spread that mixture on the chapati.
12. Now sprinkle chopped cabbage, carrot, onion , paneer, Onion stems on this chapati
13. Now fry these rolled chapatis for sometime
14.Then take it into serving plate and cut it into pieces.
We can have this with pudeena chatni
Therefore, kathi Rolls are ready
About Kathi Rolls:
Kahi rolls is very simple recipe.These are amazing in taste and good for health. It is very simple process to prepare and very easy. Once we taste it , we start loving it . Everyone will love to have it.This is a best snack item. These are similar to spring roles. The ingrediants used in this recipe are very good for health. Mostly kids love to have it. When children come from school at that time if you offer them this dish, they will feel happy to eat and get more energy. If we offer these to the guest who have come to our house, will feel happy and they will try to know the recipe so that they can prepare it and offer to their guests. I wish you also prepare these and impress your friends and relatives. You also try it and enjoy the taste. If you have any experience with the dish, you can share those through your comments. thanking you, takecare
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.