Carrot and mongdal crispies
Moongdal – 1 cup
Rice powder – 1 cup
Ginger Garlic paste – 5 spoons
Chopped carrot – ½ cups
Vaam – 2 spoons
Water – 8 cups
Salt – taste
- 1.Take a bowl.
- 2.Add Moongdal and water in it.
- 3.Let it soak for 1 hour.
- 4.Then grind them finely.
- 5.Take a thick big bowl.
- 6.Add water and vaam.
- 7.Let them boil for some time.
- 8.Then add chopped carrot, Garlic, Ginger paste, Grind moongdal, rice powder and salt according to the taste.
- 9.Let them get cooked for some time
- 10.You keep on stirring it. So that the mixture will not become hard.
- 11.Now off the flame
- 12.Take plastic cover or wet cloth and place in the hot sun
- 13.Now drop this mixture in different shapes as you wish.
- 14.Let them get dry on both sides and store them in an air tight box
- 15.So that whenever you want to eat, you can fry and eat.
About Carrot moongdal crispies:
Carrot mong dal crispies is very interesting recipe and amazing taste. These are a kind of snacks we can have them with rice or we eat them directly. The ingredients used in these are available very easily and good for health. In this recipe carrot has been used. That is good for our eyes. People who don’t like to eat carrot directly can eat like this. They will surely love them to eat. We can prepare them with in less time. The people who ever taste them will surely try to know the recipe so that they can prepare in their house. There is no need do hard work to prepare them. The time takes only when they get dry only. Mostly children like them to eat.If you give them when they come from school at evening they will feel so happy. If you have any experience with the dish, doubts, opinions or any similar recipes then please share them through your comments. Thanks you. Take care.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.