Chana gram – 1 Cup
Green chili – 5
Fenugreek seeds – ½ spoon
Curry leaves – 2 stems
Salt - according to the need
Chili powder – according to the need
Oil – 3 cups
Chopped coconut – 1/2cup
Kaju – 4
Poppy seeds – 1 spoon
Onions – 2
Tomatoes – 1
Ginger Garlic paste – ½ spoon
Coriander seeds powder – 1spoon
Turmeric powder -1pinch
Biryani leaves – 2
Elachi – 2
Cumin seeds – ½ spoon
Ghee – 3 spoons
1 . Soak chana gram in water.
2. After 2 hours remove water from it.
3. Now take this soaked chana gram in to jar and add green chili in it.
4. Then grind them finely by using mixy.
5. After half an hour take a wide bowl and place it on the stove , then add oil in it, let the oil boil for few minutes.
6. Then drop the mixture as pakoda in to the boiled oil and fry them until they turn golden brown in color.
7. Then take out the pakoda from oil and place them in bowl.
8. Now add Dry chopped coconut, kaju, poppy seeds in mixy jar and make them into powder. Now add some water in it and make it into paste.
9. Take a wide bowl, place it on the stove and add oil in it. Let it boil for some time.
10. Then add Cumin seeds, fenu greek seeds, turmeric, biryani leaves, elachi powder, curry leaves.
11. Fry them for some time. Then add chopped green chili, tomato, onion pieces in it and let them cook for some time.
12. Then again add ginger garlic paste, tomato, chili powder, coriander seeds in it and mix them thoroughly.
13. Then mix coconut paste in it and a cup of water. Now close the bowl with a lid. Therefore gravy is ready. Now add pakoda and coriander in it.
14. Then stop the flame.
15 Therefore pakoda kurma is ready.
This is really amazing dish, try to prepare it and impress your friends , relatives and parents. This is very easy to prepare. Hope you enjoy it thank you. Take care
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.