Tasty Coconut Kakra
Chopped coconut - 1 cup
Jaggery - 1 cup
Cardamom (Elachi) powder - 1 spoon
Aniseeds - 1 spoon
Ghee - 1 spoon
Ingredients for batter(out side layer):
Milk - 1/4 cup
Wheat flour - 1 cup
Jaggery - 2 spoons
Oil - according to the need for frying
1. Take a bowl and add milk in it.
2. Now place it on the stove and let the milk get boil for some time.
3. After milk get boil then reduce the flame and mix wheat flour in it.
4. Now off the flame.
5. Now mix cardamom (elachi) powder and aniseed powder in it
6. Then take another bowl.
7. Place it on the stove.
8. Then add ghee in it and let it melt completely.
9. Now add chopped coconut in it and fry it for a minute.
10. Then mix cardamom ( elachi) powder and aniseeds powder in it.
11. Let this mixture becomes tight until the mixture get separate from the bowl.
12. Now stop the flame.
13. Then take mixture which we have prepared previously.
14. Now mold it into round shape and make them like a biscuit shape.
15. Now stuff these molds with coconut mixture.
16. Then fry these stuffed molds in a boiled oil.
17. Therefore, coconut kakra is ready.
About Coconut kakra:
Coconut kakra is really different variety recipe. Everyone should taste it. The people who ever taste, will surely love to have it. To prepare these, there is no need to work hard. It is just a simple process to prepare. These are like biscuits only. Whatever ingrediants we used in this recipe are good for health. We can store these for 5 days. These are amazing in taste. Children’s surely love these mostly. Try to offer these to the people who ever visit your home. Then they will feel happy. I wish you also prepare it and impress your parents, friends, elders and relatives. You also try it and enjoy the taste. If you have any experience with this recipe, please share through your comments. Thank you. Take care
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.