In this article I am going to tell you how to make Pan cakes. This one can eat in the tea time. This recipe is a simple and perfect one for making Pan cakes. This procedure is for making pan cakes for four people.
1. 180 gms flour
2. 2 Eggs
3. Pinch of salt
4. 1 table spoon sugar
5. 200 ml of milk
6. 75 ml water
7. 30 gms melted butter
8. Some extra butter for frying.
9. Some caster sugar.
10. 1 Lemon
Utensils for making this Recipe:
1. One bowl
2. One Whisk
3. One frying pan
4. Serving Plate
- Make the batter began by sifting the flour in to the bowl. This will help to make pan cakes light as air.
- Now add the pinch of salt to the flour.
- Now add the sugar and mix the three.
- After mixing the three ingredients add two eggs to the flour.
- After adding eggs add 200 ml milk to the mixed flour.
- Now add water and butter.
- Whisk it together until it become smooth batter.
- Place frying pan over medium to high heat and allowed to warm through.
- When it was hot add little melted butter and then 3/4 ladle of butter.
- Move the mixture around to spread batter evenly over the pan.
- Let it brown under heat for 30 seconds it is very important it does not stick to pan.
- Give a little shack to release from bottom flip the pan cake over it is difficult for a person who is doing this at first time but don't worry about this. There is a quote practice makes perfect doing on practice you can do it simply.
- Now cook it for few seconds and remove from frying pan.
- Place the pan cake flate on a serving plate repeat the same process with rest of batter.
- Squeeze lemon and sprinkle sugar on it.
- Fold it half and half then again to make it fan shape or you can simply roll them.
- Put them on serving plate and serve.
Now make this pan cakes and enjoy your evening happily.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.