- Wheat powder – 4 cups
- Chopped cauliflower – 2 cups
- Coriander chops – little
- Green chili – 2
- Ginger – 1 Inch
- Salt – according to the need
- Chili powder – according to the need
- Garamasala – according to the taste
- Vam – ½ tea spoon
- Butter – according to the need
- Mix wheat flour with water in the form of chapathi mixture.
- Now take cauliflower chop, finely chopped green chili, chopped ginger, Coriander chops, vam, salt and garamasala in a bowl.
- Mix them finely.
- Now make 2 chapaties of medium size.
- Then place the cauliflower mixture on the one chapatti and them cover the mixture with the other chapathi.
- Then press on it as we press chapthi.
- Now fry on both the sides.
- therefore, Gobhi Parotha is ready.
About the Gobhi Parotha
Its wonderful dish. The people who are bored of eating paratha can prepare this and have as it is very tasty and easy to prepare. People who ever taste it could not leave it at all. You can include this in your breakfast to have a change. There is no need to work hard to prepare this. Just pressing the chapaties and preparing curry simply. When we have gobhi paratha there is no need of any curry to have combination with it. If you want to increase the taste then you have it with a combination of any soas but preferably tomato. Most of the people even may bore of eating gobhi as curry or as Manchuria form. So it’s a good change for them to have Gobhi in paratha. I wish you also prepare it and enjoy the taste. You will surely love it. If any guest comes to your house or you invite them for breakfast then try to offer this dish to them, they will feel happier and even try to know the recipe to prepare in their house and serve to their family. If you have any experience with this recipe, please let me know through your comments.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.