How to make cake in pressure cooker
Cake is all time favorite of everyone. In any special occasion, we love to purchase cake from the shop. But it gives more fun if we prepare it at home. Especially when there is a birthday celebration or anniversary, we used to purchase cake. Now it is easy to make cake at home if we get all the ingredients. However, most of them are worried that without oven one cannot make soft cake at home. It is nothing to worry about. Those who do not have oven at home they can easily make cake at home by using pressure cooker. Here I am sharing the process of making cake at home in pressure cooker. So friends try this at home. Definitely, you will like it. I often make cake in pressure cooker in this way and it comes out very soft and yummy.
How to make cake in pressure cooker?
Preparation time- 20 minute
Cooking time- 40 minute
Serve- 4 persons
- 1 cup flour (Maida)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup plain butter or refined oil
- Dry fruits
- 1 cup milk
- 4-5 drops of vanilla essence
- First, separate the yolk from the egg.
- Then take a bowl. In that bowl, add egg white and sugar. Beat them properly until it becomes fluffy.
- Then in another bowl mix flour with baking powder.
- Then in the egg yolk add butter and vanilla essence and beat them well.
- Then add the flour to the mixture of the egg yolk and beat very well.
- Then add the mixture to the mixture, which we made earlier with egg white and beat well. If the batter is dry then add the milk. Beat very well.
- Then grease a tin or baking tray with butter and sprinkle flour on it.
- Then turn on the gas and put the pressure cooker on the gas oven.
- Let the cooker get heated for 2 second.
- Then pour the batter in the greased tin or tray and add the dry fruits on the top of the cake batter and put it inside the cooker. Do not forget to add a stand insidethe cooker.
- Then cover the pressure cooker with the lid and take out the whistle from it.
- Then increase the flame to high for 3 minute and then simmer the gas.
- Let it cook for 40 minute.
- After 40 minute insert a stick from the hole where the whistle used to put. If the stick comes out clean then the cake is baked.
- Then turn off the gas and leave it for some few minutes.
- After that open the lid, take out the cake tin or the tray, put in a decorating plate, and let it cool. The cake is ready to serve.
- If you want, decorate it as your wish.
- Our soft sponge cake is ready.
Always use aluminum tray or tin. It will help the cake to come out clean and will not burn. Use the flat bigger tin or tray it will help the cake to spread and bake easily.
Image source- Wikipedia.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.