How to make chicken kebab
Often while hearing the kebab it comes to our mind that kebab is especially made with lamb. Most of the people do not eat lamb in fact I also do not eat lamb so I decided to make the kebab with chicken and share this recipe with my friends. Many items can be cooked with chicken. Chicken cooked with various spices and ingredients itself makes chicken recipe tasty. People who love to eat chicken try various types of recipe with chicken and they love to cook some innovative dishes with the chicken. Here I would like to share the recipe of chicken kebab with all my friends and hope those who love chicken will like the recipe and do not forget to try this recipe at home and cook it for the family member and serve it to the guest. Children will also love to eat this yummy and delicious recipe. Instead of chicken one can use paneer cube also to make this kebab.
Preparation time- 20 minutes
Cooking time- 20 minutes
Serve- 2 to 3 persons
- 8 to 10 medium size boneless chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup sour curd
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Chopped coriander as required
- 1-cup butter
- One medium size green and reed capsicum cut into cube shape
- One medium size onion cut into cube shape
- Salt as per taste
- 2-3 tsp melted butter
- Utensils needed
- Non-stick fry pan
- 3 to 4 wooden or metal skewers.
How to cook?
- First, cut the chicken pieces and pat them dry.
- Then take a bowl and add the chicken pieces.
- Then add the yogurt, black pepper, ginger and garlic paste.
- Then add salt as per taste, chili flakes and chopped coriander.
- Then add cumin powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well and keep it aside for 1 hour to marinade.
- Then turn on the gas.
- Then put the non-stick fry pan on the gas.
- Grease the pan with butter.
- Then thread the chicken pieces followed by the green, red capsicum and onion onto the skewer. Repeat the process with other skewer. As shown in above picture.
- Then grease the chicken and the capsicum with butter.
- Then put one by one skewer to the hot pan. Grill the kebab until they are properly cooked.
- After they are properly cooked serve hot to the guest with sauce or salad.
If you are using the bamboo skewers soak the skewer all throughout the night before using it this will prevent the bamboo skewer to get burn while grilling directly on the gas.
Image source- wikipedia.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.