How to make Fruity Ice.
Fruits add a good nutrition to our body. Fruits are very good for the health. It can be included in our diet. It is said that fruits are rich in protein and vitamin. I would like to share the recipe of making fruity ice with my friends and hope they will try it at home. This is a very good recipe which the children will like very much. Even it can be served at the party or to the guest.
Preparation time- 20 minutes
Cooking time- 10 minutes
Serves- 4-5 person
- 2 cups black grapes
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup chopped orange
- 2 cup chocolate ice-cream
- 1/2 cup pomegranate
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 4 pieces cherry
- 1/2 cup rose syrup
- 1/2 cup green syrup
- 2-3 glass
- Knife for slicing the fruits
- Few small bowls for keeping the fruits.
How to prepare?
- First take the glass.
- In each glass first add 1 tsp of chopped apple.
- Then add 1 tsp rose syrup to the top of the chopped apple.
- Then add 1 tsp green grape.
- Then add 2 tsp fresh cream.
- After adding the fresh cream add few chopped oranges.
- Then add 3-4 tsp chocolate ice-cream.
- After that add few black grapes.
- Then add few pomegranate.
- Then again add 2 tsp fresh cream.
- After adding the fresh cream add few chopped apples.
- Then just add 1 tsp green syrup.
- Then again add chocolate ice cream to cover the fruits.
- Then add fresh cream.
- To decorate fruity ice just add one cherry on top of it.
- Continue the same process with the other glass.
- Keep it refrigerated and serve cool to your child and guest.
Instead of chocolate ice-cream one can also use other flavors also. The glass should be little larger so that you can add all the fruits to it. One can add other fruits, cashew, raisins, almond, waffer and choco chips.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.