CUP - SWEET
This sweet is a favourite in my family, It is very easy to make and tastes very good, my kids like it a lot...
Jaggery - 1 cup
Wheat flour - 1cup
Gram flour - 1 cup
Roasted and powdered Peanuts - 1 cup
Oil - 1/2 cup
Ghee - 1/2 cup
Salt - couple of pinches
1. Roast the Gram flour with 1sp of ghee, till the raw smell goes, say about 10mins, keep aside
2. Roast the Wheat flour with 1sp of ghee, till aroma comes, keep aside
3. Heat a Kadai, add jaggerry and little of the oil and keep stirring it till the jaggery melts and becomes a even mixture.
4. Add the Salt, Flours, powdered Peanuts and the oil + ghee, keep stirring it till every thing is mixed thoroughly.
5. Switch off the stove and transfer the contents into a greased plate, press it down well with the back of a spoon and score it to make into square pieces. Let it cool.
The oil and ghee quantity can be reduced a little also. Oil can be replaced by ghee also (1 cup Ghee),
The same mixture can also be made into laddus...make the laddus when the mixture is still warm.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.