How to keep your kitchen Tidy
Keep your kitchen clean:
1.Whenever the floor gets wet, wipe it immediately, so the house flies and mosquitoes get controlled.
2. Remove rotten vegetables regularly from refrigerator.
3. Never leave dishes in the sink unwashed or with food items or else Mosquitoes and flies will be messy over there.
4. Wash dishes regularly or remove the food items and pour some soup water on the dishes, so that insects get controlled.
5. Place lemon pieces and then spread a polithin inside the dustbin. Pour dust in the cover only.
6.Whenever you remove the dust from the dust bin, please clean dust bin by washing.
7. Add some camphor in to water, and clean the kitchen platform and table. This controls mosquitoes, flies and all insects.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.