How to start earning in early teenage
Teenagers likes to spend money to fulfill their desires and their needs on buying smartphones, sports bike going for trips with friends or saving for further studies.
But for that first they need to work and earn money. But unfortunately most of them actually starts earning after their graduation. Till then they have to beg or struggle to ask for money from parents which is not lesser than a war.
Then what can be the source to earn money in teenage.
Here are the some of best options
1) Tutoring services- taking tution for primary students or high school students is not a rocket science. Just need a good grip over the subject. A teenager can earn minimum 3000-6000 / month
2) Selling books and newspapers- This job is one of the most famous and well known job which was done by many great icons in the beginning of their life. An average person can earn minimum 1000-3000 / month
3) Typing and data entry- If you are good in typing and owns a PC or laptop then this can be suitable for you. Data entry company provides projects to individuals so an average person can earn at least 30- 60 rupees per page.
4) Part time full time sales and marketing executive- Many event companies hires as young boys and girls for part time full time events to promote their brands in companies in this type of jobs and average per second can at least 400 to 800 rupees per day.
5) Music and dance- if you have an amazing talent of music and dance then you can be a good music teacher all dancer first people who likes who wants to learn dancing and to play musical instrument this kind of jobs a bit comfortable and even joyful for a person. In these kind of jobs a person can earn 5000 rupees to 10,000 per event or course
I hope you like this article.
Please share your comments below.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.