How Vastu helps choosing best Color Scheme for Home
Vastu you all know is an ancient science, according to which a house is made up of different elements and balance of these elements is required to maintain peace, harmony and prosperity in home. Each corner of house is dedicated to a particular element and according to vastu, if things related to that particular element which that particular corner of house possesses, functions more effectively and efficiently, instead of, when they are placed in places whose elements are unrelated or opposite to element placed in that particular corner of house.
Now, as each particular corner of a house possesses or signify a particular element and each element is symbolized by a specific color. And, according to vastu each corner of house should be painted according to that color, which element of that particular corner of house possesses. Now, question comes to mind, what element each corner of house possesses and second very important question in how many corners or parts a house is divided? The house is divided into nine parts, one part is center of house and other eight parts are located in periphery of house. Each part is one ninth of total area of house. That is, whole house is divided into nine equal parts one central and other eight peripheral.
All the nine parts of house are named according to their directions. The nine parts in which a house is divided and their elements according to vastu shastra are as follow-
- North east- water, place of God.
- East- water, fire.
- South east- fire.
- North- water.
- Center- space, place of God.
- South- fire, earth.
- North west- fire.
- West- earth.
- South west- earth.
Now, you know about different corners of house and their respective elements, now comes, the color scheme according to which a house must be painted according to vastu is as follow-
- North east- North east represents water element, so it should be painted according to colour which represent water. You know that water does not have its own color, it is colorless. So, we will paint it with color from which all other color arise, that is, the color of purity, color white.
- East- East represents water as well as fire. Water, you know now is represented by white colour and fire is represented by yellow colour. So, east corner can be painted with yellow as well as white color. So, color options yellow and white is available there for east corner. You can paint it with any of the these colors.
- South east- South east corner of house represent fire element. Fire is represented by yellow, orange, and red, so this corner can be painted by these colors.
- North- North part of house represents water which is represented by color white. North corner of house also represents house of prosperity, which is represented by color green. So, it can be painted with any of the color green or white.
- Center- Center of house represents open space and also it is considered holy place of God. God is eternal truth. This corner of house can only be painted by color of purity, color white.
- South- South part of house represents both fire as well as earth element. Fire is represented by yellow, orange and earth is represented by brown and different shades of rust color for example, brown, golden brown, dull pink or rusty red. So, you can paint this corner of house with any of these colors.
- North west- Element of north west corner of house is air. Air has no color, but according to vastu shastra air can be represented by color blue color. So, you can paint this corner of house with color blue. North west corner of house also represents fire element along with element air. So, you can also paint this corner of house with color which symbolize fire, that is, orange and yellow color. So, you can paint this corner with any of these three color.
- West- West corner represent element earth as well as fire. So, you can paint it with colors that represent earth and fire, that is, with colors orange, golden brown, different shades of rust that is different shades of red.
- South West- South west represent element earth. Earth is represented by different shades of color brown and different shades of red. So, you can paint this corner of room with any of the these colors dull pink, rusty shades of red or brown.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.