How to Grow Professionally Well in Your Organization
Have ever wake up from your bed in the morning saying to youself that today i am going to be the best. Today i'll be happy and today i'll make the difference in what ever way i can. I am going to great a better environment, a better team , a better society. If yes, then you are one of those in a million who knows what they are doing in life and have clear picture of their targets and Destiny.
Today in the fas growing corporate world, organizations are looking for such people as they are the most creative and the most productive resource for their company. They can take their organization to the top becasue organizations believe that they have the ability to take their organization forward.
They say that the one's who make difference in any organisation are its leaders and managers. So what are those qualities those leaders and Managers Posess. Below are the points which , if you apply properly in life can make you grow well in your organization.
- Our profession is what makes us excited about working with, creative, enthusiastic and hard-working people. So start your day with passion and enter your office with full of energy and such an energy that people should ideally wait for you to start their day. You should be their daily inspiration.
- To make a difference you need to be ready to deal with the tough stuff. You need to understand that its situations which are difficult and not people. The moment you think someone as difficult to deal , that is the moment that we will get that behaviour. This judging mentality creates a powerful psychological frame that you filter our current circumstance through, and as a result you see only difficult types of people and that will always make you go down. Never do it.
- We always feel that We cannot change other people and we believe that people can change themselves. We'll they do, but don't forget that we each influence and change each other's behaviours every day. We shape each other's behaviour with our way of interacting with others, our speech, our behaviour and our body language. So treat everyone with a smile whenever you cross someone.
- Never go to your higher management with the problems. Always go to them with a solution. You are paid to think and not to whine. Be the first one to be ready with the solution. Your aura should be like that people should look upon you for solutions.
- Always have high expectations with yourself and believe me there is one saying which always goes with me :
“Never be easy on yourself and tough on Others”Try to bring a small change everyday to yourself and then over the course of your life journey that small change could become huge. Raise your bar everyday in every field you put yourself into so that you don’t regret next day that you could have to it better if you would have done that small change.
As Quoted: ‘The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it’.
I hope it was helpful and would really help you in some way to Grow. Good Luck
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.