How to Change Yourself in One Minute
One minute is a very short period. One minute is only 60 seconds. One minute passes in the blink of an eye. But if you want you could do a lot in one minute that can change your whole life perspective. Most of your major life changing events could occur in one minute. Every minute counts.
- In one minute you could be grateful for all those things that you have and others do not.
- When you wake up in the morning you could prepare and plan the schedule for the day in one minute. If you are prone to procrastination then this habit would mentally prepare you and give you clear goals and tasks that you have to complete.
- In one minute you could forget about your selfish needs and put yourself in someone else’s shoes. In one minute you could decide to do something that would put a smile on someone’s face.
- In one minute you could think and behave like your ideal person. In one minute you could create your highest self-image in your mind.
- In one minute you could laugh whole heartedly.
- Take a minute to think before you are buying something whether you need it or not. We make a lot of rash decisions while purchasing and realize later that it was a mistake and you didn’t need that item.
- In one minute you could revisit those old plans and goals that you once set for yourself. But later forgot about them in the daily grind.
- In one minute you could thank someone for their help. You could call and make them happy by genuinely appreciating their help.
- In one minute you could show someone that you love them. You could tell them that you care about them.
- In one minute you could think and analyze all the bad habits that are hurting your well being. As long as you can not spare a minute to acknowledge that you have a problem, you could never get rid of it.
- Stop and think for a minute before you hurt someone with your words and your behavior.
- For one minute sit and focus on your breathing. Learn to live in the moment and appreciate the beauty around you. Life will become simple and stress-free.
- In one minute you could decide what you really want to do in your life. What are your greatest expectations from life and what makes you truly happy?
- In one minute you could look in the mirror face your weakness and fears. Then realize your true strength.
Time is just your perception. If you are happy and excited, you would feel like time just flies. But when you are sad and depressed, one minute feels like an eternity. It’s the way you look at it that really matters. Use your time on this earth wisely and you will be happy and free.
Image source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.