The Indian leaders and personalities
- Akbar was a great Mughal emperor. He was a champion of Hindu-Muslim unity. He founded a new religion called Din-I Elahi. Later it was failed.
- He is popularly known as Shahid –e- Azam. He was hanged on March 23, 1931 by the British Government. Bhagat Singh -We remembers it always.
- He was a fairy youth leader and one time president of the Indian national congress. He founded the Indian national Army (Azad Hindu Fauj). Suboss Chandra Bose was direct fighter.
- She was a gifted Indian poet. She was president of the Indian national congress in 1925. She was also the first woman governor of an Indian state. Sorojini Naidu was a brave lady.
- She was daughter Motilal Nehru and sister of Jawaharlal Nehru. She was the first woman president of the United States nations General assemble. Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit was very bold woman.
- He was a well –known social reformer of Bengal. He founded Braham Samaj and favored English system of educating in India- Raja ram Mohan Roy.
- He was a great scientist. He was the first who proved that plants have life. He developed crescograph to measure growth of plants. Jagadesh Chandra Bose was great botanical scientist.
- He is the first Sikh to become the prime minister of India. He was earlier the Governor of reserve bank of India- Manmohan Singh’ the great India leader.
- He is popularity known as the ``Missile man of India’’. He is a true lover of children. Abdul Kalam is a great scientist and he is ex president of India.
- She is congress president and the chairperson the UPA. Sonya Gandhi is former prime minister of Sri Rajeev Gandhi wife.
*Asoka the great forbade the killing of peacocks after battle of Kaligna.
*The Meenakshi temple has a huge hall with one thousand pillars. This hall is often called the ``Hall with thousand pillar’’.
*The main architect of the Taj Mahal was Iranian Isa Khan. The Taj was built over 22 years from 1632 to 1653.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.