Hi my dear friends! In this article let us know about the famous Tollywood Actor Victory Venkatesh. He is one of the most successful Tollywood actor. 80% of his films are a Hit. So, he is called as ‘Victory’ Venkatesh by his fans. His last three movies are blockbusters.
- His full name was Daggubati Venkatesh.
- He was born on December 13, 1960
- He is the son of veteran Telugu producer Dr. D Rama Naidu.
- He is fondly referred to as ‘Victory Venkatesh’ by his fans.
- Venkatesh did his schooling in Don Bosco matriculation higher secondary school, Egmore, Chennai.
- He finished his graduated with an MBA degree from the Monterey Institute of International Studies, USA.
- After his return to India, he wanted to pursue production. He became an actor in Telugu films.
- His father, Dr. D. Rama Naidu and his brother D. Suresh Babu are one of the most famous producers in Telugu Cinema. Their banner is Suresh Productions.
- He is married to Neeraja and they have four children, one son - Arjun Ramnath and three daughters - Aashritha, Hayavahini and Bhavana.
His Film Career:
- Venkatesh introduced as an actor in Kaliyuga Pandavulu in 1986. He acted in Swarnakamalam directed by Kasinadhuni Viswanath and Varasudochadu, which was released in the same year, was another successful hit.
- After a few flops, he got a break in the form of Bobbili Raja. This movie included a wonderful performance by Divya Bharati, with good comedy and melodious music.
- Venkatesh has also worked with famous Bollywood director Ram Gopal Varma in the film Kshana Kshanam, which was a huge success at the box office.
- Chanti, a remake of Tamil movie Chinna Thambi, was released in the year1991. It was a box office hit.
- Anari was the remake of Chanti in Hindi, played by himself.
- Venkatesh started acting in more family type hero roles and this resulted in a huge number of female fans.
- His recent films, Aadavari Matalaku Ardhale Verule and Tulasi were big hits and Chintakayala Ravi was an average grosser.
- He received Kinnera Award for Best Actor for the film Kaliyuga Pandavulu in the year1986.
- He received Kinnera Award for Best Actor for the film Brahma Putrudu in the year 1988.
- He received Nandi Award and Filmfare Award for Best Actor for the film Prema.
- He received Madras Filmfans Award and Cinegoers Award for Best Actor for the film Coolie No.1 in the year 1991.
- He received Bagyanagar Award for Best Actor for the film Shatruvu in1991.
- He received Cinegoers Award and Yuvavahini Award for Best Actor for the film Sundarakanda in 1992.
- He received Cinegoers Award and for Best Performance and Kalasagar Award for Best Actor for the film Abbai Garu in 1993.
- He received Vamsee Berkley Award, Kalasagar Award, Filmfare Award, Nandi Award for Best Actor for the film Dharma Chakram in 1995.
- He received Nandi Award, Kinnera Award, Filmfare Award for Best Actor for the film Ganesh in 1998.
- He received Nandi Award for Best Actor for the film Kalisundaam Raa in 1999.
- He received Filmfare Award for Best Actor for the film Jayam Manade Raa in 2000.
- He received Santosham Award for Best Actor for the film Sankranthi in 2006.
- Kaliyuga Pandavulu, Brahma Rudrulu
- Ajeyudu, Bharatam lo Arjunudu, Trimurthulu, Vijetha Vikram, Sreenivasa Kalyanam
- Raktha Tilakam, Brahma Putrudu, Swarna Kamalam, Varasudochadu
- Prema, Ontari Poratam, Dhruva Naksthram, Two Town Rowdy
- Aggi Ramudu , Bobbili Raja
- Shatruvu, Coolie No.1, Suyra IPS, Kshana Kshanam
- Chanti, Chinarayudu, Sundarakanda
- Anarii, Kondapalli Raja, Abbaigaru
- Super Police, Muddula Priyudu
- Pokiri Raja, Takdheervala
- Dharma Chakram, Sahasa Veerudu Sagara Kanya, Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu, Sarada Bullodu, Pavithra Bhandam
- Chinnabbai, Premichukondam Raa, Pellichesukundam
- Surya Vamsham, Ganesh, Premante Idera
- Raja, Seenu
- Kalisundam Raa, Jayam Manade Raa
- Devi Putrudu , Prematho Raa, Nuvvu Naaku Nachav
- Vasu , Gemini
- Malliswari, Gharshana
- Sankranthi, Subash Chandra Bose
- Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule, Tulasi
- Chintakayala Ravi
- Eenadu, Namo Venkatesa
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.