I am a new member here, Just joined boddunan and looking forward to great learnings. I found this forum informative and I have joined here.I hope i can stay here long.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hello Donald, Welcome to Boddunan. I hope you will enjoy it here and please do go through FAQs etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi Donald.it is good to see new members joining the forum, hope to see your active participation here on forum discussions and read your articles as well...all the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi Donald, Welcome to Boddunan Family. Nice to see you in forum section as a new member. You can earn Money & knowledge in forum and also do participate in all activities in this site. It will help you to improve our knowledge. All the Best :)

Vinu

Hello Donald, welcome to Boddunan and wish to see your participation in forum section. I am sure you will enjoy your participation in Boddunanm because we get to learn a lot through interaction in forums.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.