The topic is locked.

Would you like to read and see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXOx6x9D2_c

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have seen he Video It was Anupam Kher's speech at National debate, Though he talked about intolerance I really relished how he mocked Rahul. I'll see it once again.

As anupam kher is a great actor his way of expressing things looked pretty motivating

bhuyali saroj

It is time Kher came out and admitted his political affiliations so that his view points are seen in proper perspective rather than sponsored or provocative  outbursts (depending on one's leanings). That he was removed from the Chairmanship of Censor Board by Congress in 2004 could be a reason for his hatred for Rahul and his party. Genuine grevience from Kher's side.

I saw it and then I saw all the clippings of this debate. He presented his point quite strongly but on the other hand Barkha Dutt all presented her opinion very strongly. So, all these points are quite debatable and we need to think more and more about it.  

shampasaid

Yes her points also deserve to be taken into account in fact more than Kher's because he was emotional and Barkha was factual.

Here we can here the speech of the veteran Bollywood actor Anupam Kher's speech about intolerance. He didn't forget to give a direct hit to the Congress party through his speech. He told that Congress is the most tolerant in India because they are tolerating a person whom they want to project as a Prime Minister of this country. 

What is his problem. It is internal matter of Congress party ?

vijay wrote:

It is time Kher came out and admitted his political affiliations so that his view points are seen in proper perspective rather than sponsored or provocative  outbursts (depending on one's leanings). That he was removed from the Chairmanship of Censor Board by Congress in 2004 could be a reason for his hatred for Rahul and his party. Genuine grevience from Kher's side.

I agree, it's time everyone came out and tell which side they are and whom they support. I am at one side only- India

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Anupam Kher has always been a very sane and sensible person, often even criticising BJP when its members behaved in an anti social manner ! I also admire Kiran his wife for her forthright speech and clarity of thoughts ! When people like him speak the truth it becomes very difficult for some to admit that he is totally right and especially about Rahul Gandhi , who has absolutely no stature or qualification of any sort to lead his own party , leave alone the nation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anupam Kher is an intelligent person, his speech seems to be very motivating. His speech has started the fit of debate and discussion to which Barkha Dutt replied in an intelligent way. I think every one are expressing their political views here. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.