The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    The issue of intolerance was discussed in the event.  It is obvious that every speaker would have in mind his political affiliations- likes and dislikes. In this context, we need see the participation by Anupam Kher and others. I just went through brilliant speech of Barkha Dutt. Her speech is indeed factual and more sincere. 

    On tolerance, I got a very good quote-  We must be intolerant of intolerance. 


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    @Gulshanji

    I would like you to go through your post especially the one which compelled me to raise the issue of fascism among members in the forum and ask yourself if that exactly conveyed any such import. I repeat you said it which you now say that you did not mean it. And it is your problem not mine. I am delighted that you have an able comrade in Vijay to aid and abet in all what you are out there to do.Long live your bondship! He is so spritually tied to you that he can even gauge your feelings and even emote for you!

    Finally let me say very clearly that I look at issues only and haven't mortgaged my soul to none to arrive at conclusion in my own method.


    Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    @Gulshanji

    I would like you to go through your post especially the one which compelled me to raise the issue of fascism among members in the forum and ask yourself if that exactly conveyed any such import. I repeat you said it which you now say that you did not mean it. And it is your problem not mine. I am delighted that you have an able comrade in Vijay to aid and abet in all what you are out there to do.Long live your bondship! He is so spritually tied to you that he can even gauge your feelings and even emote for you!

    Finally let me say very clearly that I look at issues only and haven't mortgaged my soul to none to arrive at conclusion in my own method.

    Chinmoy, I have no words to express in proper words about your straightforward responses. There is a duo here who complement each others views.


    Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    chinmoymukherjee wrote:

    @Gulshanji

    I would like you to go through your post especially the one which compelled me to raise the issue of fascism among members in the forum and ask yourself if that exactly conveyed any such import. I repeat you said it which you now say that you did not mean it. And it is your problem not mine. I am delighted that you have an able comrade in Vijay to aid and abet in all what you are out there to do.Long live your bondship! He is so spritually tied to you that he can even gauge your feelings and even emote for you!

    Finally let me say very clearly that I look at issues only and haven't mortgaged my soul to none to arrive at conclusion in my own method.

    Chinmoy, I have no words to express in proper words about your straightforward responses. There is a duo here who complement each others views.

     

    IN fact, the senior member's intolerance and dismissive attitude towards Hindu history  and Indian culture has only grown into leaps and bounds after the arrival of the spiritual brother! earlier too., he had freely expressed his opinions, but it is only now he has started accusing us all as being Fascists because we are Hindus and we want our country to reclaim its lost identity!

     


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    When UM supports or gets support from KN it is alright. When CM  drops in with his support that is great. When RB supports his new found globe trotter that is fantastic. When MG returns the support it is patriotic. But when V supports GA all hell breaks loose.Choicest abuses in eloquent to crude english are thrown in. Goes to show the hollowness of arguments that a mere support gesture creates an earthquake in your territories. Be that as it may, the truth is not going to change. 


  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    Let us not exaggerate things out of proportion..certain amount of arguments and counter arguments are always there when individuals have different political preferences and affiliations ! Support also is based on ones own beliefs and leanings and it is understood as and when it happens..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    I read about this speech in news paper. No doubt Anupam Kher is intelligent and experienced person. I think most of person agreed with his comment on Rahul gandhi.


  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    Discussions usually become a bit biased and contain little accusation but that's not intentional. It occurs only because one wants to prove his/her point as the perfect one. Yes, I do agree we need not become personal but it happens at some or the other time just because of disagreement in opinion and nothing else. So, it should not be given any importance and must be accepted very casually.   


    shampasaid


  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    Read the reaction of the leader whom Anupam Kher verbally attacked in a debate. Link:

    http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bjps-yogi-adityanath-calls-actor-anupam-kher-a-real-life-villain-1285329

     


    shampasaid


  • Re: Would you like to read and see this?

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    Let us not exaggerate things out of proportion..certain amount of arguments and counter arguments are always there when individuals have different political preferences and affiliations ! Support also is based on ones own beliefs and leanings and it is understood as and when it happens..

    Your points are well taken but what happens when supporter is attacked for supporting a viewpoint not to their liking. I have never degraded anyone for supporting another person's views. I attack the view not the one who submits it. Please say a line for them also to balance your observations.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.