There were cases of several murders in my surrounding area for different reasons. But the Murder of a Dalit Youth after loot was what caught my eyes. I wonder why the newspapers missed to quote their casts as well. Just because they were not from SC/ST they were not as good an eye catcher or salable news as that of murder of a Dalit prefixed before it? Any ideas guys?  Doesn't it stand him out of the human's lot?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

News Paper news, you know need not be true always. News Channels, News Papers are mostly owned by influenced and political leaders. Such news both in print and electronic media is always manipulated by these vested interests.Don't expect reliable news from them.

Most of the murders of dalits are because of caste reasons  as they are poor to very poor so it can not be for money generally. That is why they get highlighted as they are social murders. 

When loot, personal rivalry or crime is cause of murder, caste is irrelevant. caste is relevant when this is real cause of murder. Many dalits are harassed, raped and killed because of poor status by the affluent high caste people especially in villages. They won't allow low caste to draw water from water taps/ pumps, not allow them to use horse for bridegroom and so on. They would rape dalit women but if any dalit even touches a high caste woman, he would be killed. Such cases are really caste related. 

Recently, a Dalit leader was killed in Agra. The issue was raised in parliament. Yesterday, there was big demonstration by affiliate organizations of R.S.S.  As the dalit leader killed belonged to Jatav (S.C.) community and was also a member of VHP- RSS affiliate, the Sangh Pariwar is very agitated. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Such killings get noted loudly in the media only when some or the other political leader has a vested interest in the incident and he brings in the media channels and newspapers that are affiliated to him. If the killed person does not raise any kind of interest in the local politicians, his killing is generally ignored. That is why only a few such killings are highlighted and most others go unnoticed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

News Paper news, you know need not be true always. News Channels, News Papers are mostly owned by influenced and political leaders. Such news both in print and electronic media is always manipulated by these vested interests.Don't expect reliable news from them.

You are right some news channels and news papers is also responsible for communal clashes. Such type of news is diet for some leaders. these people never think than murder is murder weather it is of dalit or swarn. Both are evil.

The same thing happened in Mysore where RSS activists were killed and hardly any media coverage and even more surprising was the silence of the award wapsi brigade ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nowadays it is very hard to believe any newspaper and the news channels. News reporters are always in search of some 'masala news' for people to discuss, argue, protest, fight and what not. Then again it will become a news. 

shampasaid

The young man was killed by his own friends in a land dispute.  Now what do you say why his caste is being mentioned and if they must do it they must mention caste of other nine persons too. But it has become a fashion if the case is against a Dalit or a member from so-called minority which in my area are in majority.

The day is not far off when such caste afliations will be mentioned as desired by you. 

You mean dalit names are being mentioned as per your desires till date... Great. I say do not mention any caste or creed if you want to get rid of caste system and you are telling me to add others too, what a joke! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.