Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

newspaper print only those news which are eye-catcher and salable at huge amount. now a day news are buyed and sold by the minister and big businessman.

bhuyali saroj

You complain when your wishes are not fulfilled, you continue complaining when they are desired to  be fulfilled. Is confusion the cause?

vijay wrote:

You complain when your wishes are not fulfilled, you continue complaining when they are desired to  be fulfilled. Is confusion the cause?

yeah everyone does that but there are many who complain even if his/her wishes got fulfilled

bhuyali saroj

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Nowadays it is very hard to believe any newspaper and the news channels. News reporters are always in search of some 'masala news' for people to discuss, argue, protest, fight and what not. Then again it will become a news. 

News, either Print or electronic news thrive on sensationalism.  Such news channels are mere puppets in the hands of the owners, who are mostly political leaders. Expecting authentic and reliable news is like chasing a  mirage.

For news watch Doordarshan. For debates watch Rajya Sabha TV. For sensationalism watch other channels.

I know. I watch only Door Darshan for reliable news. And its my habit since a long time.

now it becomes a trend for the people to kill someone whom they don't want to see 

bhuyali saroj

News, is another commodity meant for selling . The owners under the Freedom Of Press all kinds of tricks to color the NEWS  with all possible colors.. Thus, reducing drastically the NEWS VALUE in a News Paper. And we the Readers are made " Bakras " in this process. 

Babu saroj wrote:

now it becomes a trend for the people to kill someone whom they don't want to see 

If that was the case the world would not be so overpopulated.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

India is a nation of 1.25 billion and my friend a Reader from Delhi University estimates that in such a vast country 20-30 people may be killed or murdered every week or even  in a day. Obviously, the media will highlight only one or two which they feel are worthy of news. It's the same all over the world. Its part of life and one must take it in stride. I wonder how many would be interested to read that a tribal was killed in Tripura? they would be happier to read that a girl was abducted in broad daylight from a busy street in Bangalore.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.