The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    Divya
    Gold Boarder
    37 468 3.53k
    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Om Puri was one of the best actors we had and even lately he did a commendable job in Maalamal weekly,..But sadly he was also involved in domestic violence cases where he was accused of physically abusing his ex-wife and later his second wife as well! I guess this was one of his shortcomings..

    May his soul rest in peace !

    What!!! I am really finding it hard to believe that he physically abused his wives! I missed the news! He was indeed a great actor and to hear something like that totally knocks you down! So almost all 'great' people do have feet of clay!

    True Kalyani, I suppose the stress and pressure is even more for artists..

    http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Om-Puri-Bollywood-Nandita/articleshow/22070690.cms

    This comes across as a second shocker. Its sad to hear when brilliant actors like OM Puri are associated with something as lowly and gross as domestic violence. 


    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius


  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    Arunima Singh
    Platinum Mate
    70 1.72k 13.5k

    Yes,  I had heard about him being involved in domestic violence against his wives.

    But when it comes to acting, he was a true gem and his loss is a great loss to cinema and theatre.

    May his soul rest in peace


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

     Let me say in one single sentence  about  Om Puri's  acting potential. "Om Puri is , India's gift Global Cinema".


  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    Divya wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Om Puri was one of the best actors we had and even lately he did a commendable job in Maalamal weekly,..But sadly he was also involved in domestic violence cases where he was accused of physically abusing his ex-wife and later his second wife as well! I guess this was one of his shortcomings..

    May his soul rest in peace !

    What!!! I am really finding it hard to believe that he physically abused his wives! I missed the news! He was indeed a great actor and to hear something like that totally knocks you down! So almost all 'great' people do have feet of clay!

    True Kalyani, I suppose the stress and pressure is even more for artists..

    http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Om-Puri-Bollywood-Nandita/articleshow/22070690.cms

    This comes across as a second shocker. Its sad to hear when brilliant actors like OM Puri are associated with something as lowly and gross as domestic violence. 

    A lot of celebrities are involved in domestic violence and cases of abuse ..They manage to cover it up and project a clean image to the world. 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya
    Platinum Mate
    56 1.65k 11.2k
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Om Puri was one of the best actors we had and even lately he did a commendable job in Maalamal weekly,..But sadly he was also involved in domestic violence cases where he was accused of physically abusing his ex-wife and later his second wife as well! I guess this was one of his shortcomings..

    May his soul rest in peace !

    What!!! I am really finding it hard to believe that he physically abused his wives! I missed the news! He was indeed a great actor and to hear something like that totally knocks you down! So almost all 'great' people do have feet of clay!

    The cine goers will certainly miss Om Puri the actor and many among them will not bother about the negative side of his character. But, those who are sensitive won't be able to overlook it still no one can underrate his talent.


    shampasaid


  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Om Puri was one of the best actors we had and even lately he did a commendable job in Maalamal weekly,..But sadly he was also involved in domestic violence cases where he was accused of physically abusing his ex-wife and later his second wife as well! I guess this was one of his shortcomings..

    May his soul rest in peace !

    What!!! I am really finding it hard to believe that he physically abused his wives! I missed the news! He was indeed a great actor and to hear something like that totally knocks you down! So almost all 'great' people do have feet of clay!

    The cine goers will certainly miss Om Puri the actor and many among them will not bother about the negative side of his character. But, those who are sensitive won't be able to overlook it still no one can underrate his talent.

    It is good to be balanced in our view , rather than go overboard when we like someone and condemning others who we don't like ..All humans have some shortcomings or the other so we have to accept people including artists with their negativity . Om Puri was part of the intelligent cinema who has contributed a lot and will always be remembered for his contributions 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k

    Om Puri was a talented actor. He was a commedian, character artist and villian. Ardhsatya is milstone movie of Puri.


  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    anil wrote:

    Om Puri was a talented actor. He was a commedian, character artist and villian. Ardhsatya is milstone movie of Puri.

    Yes. Om Puri  has acted in Telugu movies also. Today itself I had seen his Telugu movie, Ankuram. A  fantastic movie.

     


  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Om Puri was a talented actor. He was a commedian, character artist and villian. Ardhsatya is milstone movie of Puri.

    Yes. Om Puri  has acted in Telugu movies also. Today itself I had seen his Telugu movie, Ankuram. A  fantastic movie.

    He was a natural artist. I don't know that he acted in Telugu movies,  for a talented artist language is not a problem. Sadgati and Mandi is also nice movie of Om Puri.

     


  • Re: Om Puri passes away!

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Om Puri was a talented actor. He was a commedian, character artist and villian. Ardhsatya is milstone movie of Puri.

    Yes. Om Puri  has acted in Telugu movies also. Today itself I had seen his Telugu movie, Ankuram. A  fantastic movie.

    He was a natural artist. I don't know that he acted in Telugu movies,  for a talented artist language is not a problem. Sadgati and Mandi is also nice movie of Om Puri.

    There is another Telugu movie named Raatri.

    OM Puri is a powerhouse of acting

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Which is the Best Industry to Work?

Let see which industry is best to work with peachfull mind.

No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 4 answer(s).
/polls/miscellaneous/6156-which-is-the-best-industry-to-work.json?task=poll.vote
6156
radio
[{"id":"21199","title":"Textile Industry","votes":"18","type":"x","order":"0","pct":16.98,"resources":[]},{"id":"21200","title":"Computer Industry","votes":"63","type":"x","order":"0","pct":59.43,"resources":[]},{"id":"21201","title":"Mechanical Industry","votes":"9","type":"x","order":"0","pct":8.49,"resources":[]},{"id":"21202","title":"civil industry","votes":"16","type":"x","order":"0","pct":15.09,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200