Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is good to see the new look of the site and also to know that some of the old features like personal messaging would be reinstated. I am also hoping to see some disciplinary measures that were there before , which in turn would benefit all the members and hopefully get the older members become active once again  ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Oh great look, it's more attractive, I like this new changes of boddunan, especially boddunan symbol it's looks like the International look. I think this site will go a long way.

All the best sir.....

Thanks for the new look of the site. It is much more appealing and easy to use when compared with the older version. Thank you once again.

I have attempted to click all icons on the home page and traveled the entire site. The new look is better. I am more comfortable with the new features though I have gone through only a few minutes   i have one suggestion. The article search should also provide for 'search by author'.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

"search By Author;' provision is a good idea.

I think Maveric may introduce this feature,

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
usha manohar wrote:

It is good to see the new look of the site and also to know that some of the old features like personal messaging would be reinstated. I am also hoping to see some disciplinary measures that were there before , which in turn would benefit all the members and hopefully get the older members become active once again  ..

I agree with you on that. As of now forum discussions have been reduced to a mere point grabbing techniques for some members which is not doing any good for the site. Hope Maverick would also take out his time to deal with such issues. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The look is professional and response is also fast.

Thank you said by: rambabu

There is another change I would like to see here and that is, whenever someone posts a news or a reference link, we have to right click and choose 'Open link in new tab' if we forget to do that, the link opens in that same window thus closing the forum page that we are navigating. So what I would like to see is when we just click on the link, it should open in a new window or tab by default.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Maverick
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I have attempted to click all icons on the home page and traveled the entire site. The new look is better. I am more comfortable with the new features though I have gone through only a few minutes   i have one suggestion. The article search should also provide for 'search by author'.  

Its already available. Go to Articles page and click on Advanced Search link. Beside the search keywords textbox, you can find a listbox to choose username filter.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

There is another change I would like to see here and that is, whenever someone posts a news or a reference link, we have to right click and choose 'Open link in new tab' if we forget to do that, the link opens in that same window thus closing the forum page that we are navigating. So what I would like to see is when we just click on the link, it should open in a new window or tab by default.

Will add this in future updates.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.