The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
is that really happened i have listened it first time. i will also take care of it.
Oh this is really bad to know, thank you so much maverick for alerting us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Recently my email has been flooded with these kind of mails by the name of almost all the members on Boddunan be it Sandhya or Suni, or Sanjeev, Sarala, Gulshan Sir. ...almost everyone. Is there any way I can block them ?

Live in the present :)
I have not sent you any mail. So, mail sent in my name must be spam. Such mail can be blocked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Recently my email has been flooded with these kind of mails by the name of almost all the members on Boddunan be it Sandhya or Suni, or Sanjeev, Sarala, Gulshan Sir. ...almost everyone. Is there any way I can block them ?

I don't even know your email id. :silly:
Just check if it's some alert of Boddunan PMs

Meera sandhu
I was getting such messages until last week starting from about 3-4 weeks but no more. These have stopped coming and these messages from not by bogus members but real and with their username, profile picture and real looking e-mail ID. I was getting about 10-15 such mails every day. I reported these to admin who said we should not open them unless the mails are from official site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii

May be being a moderator whatever we are posting you might be getting in the form of mails.Please check out with other moderators or admin hope they can resolve it. :blink:

Asha that is not a phishing attempt but some kind of technical glitch. I too was receiving those messages so I requested Maverick to look into it and now it has stopped. A phishing attempt will not be made by those who are known persons here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

May be being a moderator whatever we are posting you might be getting in the form of mails.Please check out with other moderators or admin hope they can resolve it. :blink:

That seems to be the case with such messages!

Since there is no phishing activity anywhere, the thread is no longer relevant, hence locking it up!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Asha that is not a phishing attempt but some kind of technical glitch. I too was receiving those messages so I requested Maverick to look into it and now it has stopped. A phishing attempt will not be made by those who are known persons here.

I unlocked the thread just to state my point here. The messages I receive, are by the names of the members here. I know they are not from the members as the profile picture that comes along is different most of the times. Neither are those the notifications of whatever activity I may be performing on the site.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.