The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently my email has been flooded with these kind of mails by the name of almost all the members on Boddunan be it Sandhya or Suni, or Sanjeev, Sarala, Gulshan Sir. ...almost everyone. Is there any way I can block them ?

Asha that is not a phishing attempt but some kind of technical glitch. I too was receiving those messages so I requested Maverick to look into it and now it has stopped. A phishing attempt will not be made by those who are known persons here.

I unlocked the thread just to state my point here. The messages I receive, are by the names of the members here. I know they are not from the members as the profile picture that comes along is different most of the times. Neither are those the notifications of whatever activity I may be performing on the site.

Asha, that is what exactly I stated in my post. You need to ask Maverick to look into it so that such activity can be stopped. Instead of unlocking this thread, you could have sent me a PM! A phishing attempt is totally different from such messages received due to technical glitch. Please let this thread be locked!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Recently my email has been flooded with these kind of mails by the name of almost all the members on Boddunan be it Sandhya or Suni, or Sanjeev, Sarala, Gulshan Sir. ...almost everyone. Is there any way I can block them ?

Asha that is not a phishing attempt but some kind of technical glitch. I too was receiving those messages so I requested Maverick to look into it and now it has stopped. A phishing attempt will not be made by those who are known persons here.

I unlocked the thread just to state my point here. The messages I receive, are by the names of the members here. I know they are not from the members as the profile picture that comes along is different most of the times. Neither are those the notifications of whatever activity I may be performing on the site.

Are you getting any messages- actually those mails look like messages but are no messages at all but take you to enter your details in a box. Even if you will do that it shall direct ou back to site. Or send the messages to admin to let him judge.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.