Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi sir,

My name is not there in payment list.I earned 2826 points.I expected payment for this month.I am a fresher but i spent a lot of time for getting more points.My name is in 4th place of the top earners list yesterday.
Hi! You may have got it wrong. Your name figures among the top earner of points this month and to get a clear idea about your cash earning, do check your cash credits status!
my name is radhika not M.Radha lakshmi.her name is in list not mine.
We are sending your cheques before 7th Jan.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I am extremely sorry!
I received my first cheque on last Saturday.Thanks Boddunan team.Actually it was better to send after crediting the December's revenue sharing also so that many of us had the four digit cheques!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hello Maverick we didntget december's cheque till now, normay till date 4 or 5 th of any month we get.
This month we are sending cheques in two phases as number of cheques are more. We have already completed first phase and second phase starts from tomorrow.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.