Hi All,

I wish you a very happy new year to all of you!!!

We all are discussing the major structural change that is going to be affected on new year - minimum payment amount. We have already announced that the MPA would be Rs.2000 from the new year onwards.

After a long time observations and we have decided to keep the MPA raised but not Rs.2000 and to Rs.1500. This change come into effect immediately and all payments that are not processed before will be processed with the new MPA.

And what's new in new year?
We are going introduce a Document Sharing Program which would earn you more money into your pocket. How? Read on.

We will be starting the DSP with the project reports that you will do for your academic year projects. All of us do projects to complete the final semester of our Engg. or graduation or post.grad. So it is time for sharing your resources.

Please note that the usage of the documents by other members is not governed by boddunan and are advised to use them for learning purposes to understand how the project can be done. We advice the members not to use in their original projects.

More details will follow soon.

Hope you all are enjoying new year celebrations.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Maverick, you have decided the MPA From jan 2010 is 1500 rs ok. Now december payement's cheque which is generated on 30th december will be send to all members or not ?
From jan 2010 we have to earn more than 1500? The december payment is 1053 and its generated in new payments. We will get that payment or not ?
Document sharing ca be give more success to Boddunan as I believe now we can have more student members here and they will participate more and more here and Boddunan will touch the sky soon
DSP is a good programe.But I think it will be useful to students only.What about others here then ?They have no new year gifts or programs ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
All of us are students and the information is useful to everyone.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

good news...DSP is gonna be a big help for students and also reducing the MPA to 1500...gr8 job...
Thanks Maverick

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.