The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
this is really good scheme thanks for implementetion.
HI, i'm a newbie to boddunan and i just went through this forum and it is stated that it consists of nearly 28 games but I can't find the exact location of those games in the play option only crosswords are available.wat to do
HI, i'm a newbie to boddunan and i just went through this forum and it is stated that it consists of nearly 28 games but I can't find the exact location of those games in the play option only crosswords are available.wat to do

welcome to Boddunan. Hope you will enjoy and earn. This is very old thread. Please go through FAQ for latest information.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: V.R.JOTHIBASSU
Thanks for your info sir, I had just gone through the FAQ and I do got a lot of useful information but regarding earning points by means of playing games in not quoted and are there any games available at boddunan other than crosswords to earn points .
Hey this is new to me and great news as well. Will these points be accumulated as usual? If yes, then it will be really nice to give a push to our points through games too.
Thanks for your info sir, I had just gone through the FAQ and I do got a lot of useful information but regarding earning points by means of playing games in not quoted and are there any games available at boddunan other than crosswords to earn points .

On the Dash Board, just see the right side. Activities for money and points are given there. There is no other way to get cash or points. There is no mention of games.

Thank you said by: V.R.JOTHIBASSU
Thanks a lot Sir, I had just gone through the weekly contest and learned that the leader with most points of the week will get RS.50 and it is a great motivational tool for every newbies to work with boddunan and my doubt is that on where to see my weekly and daily points because in the dashboard only monthly points are there,
Thanks a lot Sir, I had just gone through the weekly contest and learned that the leader with most points of the week will get RS.50 and it is a great motivational tool for every newbies to work with boddunan and my doubt is that on where to see my weekly and daily points because in the dashboard only monthly points are there,

The weekly points for the ten toppers are given in home page. You can check your points by clicking 'points' under Dashboard.

This is a great news for us! An interesting touch to the site..that will keep us hooked more. :)

hehehe Ashii check it this is an old thread.
This is a great news for us! An interesting touch to the site..that will keep us hooked more. :)

hehehe Ashii check it this is an old thread.

Thank you for letting me know. My internet connection is making me somewhat mad. :unsure:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.