Hi Guys,

We have been seeing Swetha for over a month and is helping us reviewing our articles, suggesting best practices and so on. She is most popularly known as an English teacher on boddunan forums.

We have been looking her as a very active member on forums and is contributing a lot to the boddunan community.

We are happy to share the good news that she has accepted our proposal to be a global moderator and will help us and contribute more towards the community development.

Please join with me congratulating & wishing her, get succeed in her new role and a great future ahead.

Thanks,
Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thankyou so much Maverick and all members of Boddunan.c0m

A special thanks to Soubhagya,for he was the one who sent me his refferal link and a deserving applause to Atul for his constant encouragement and help in bringing me to this postion

I hope I will portray my role well and do my best to help everyone.

:D

Swetha Shenoy
Congratulations Swetha(Grammar Mom),
Best of Luck for the future work and I wish you take boddunan to new heights. Keep the good work going.

Congratulations once again.
Thanks,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
GRAMMAR MOM.......you rock!!!!!!!.............you are going to compete with Maverick and Atul....all the best
@Rajkumar :dry:

Strange as it may seem,I work with a team that helps in growth,I donot like to compete with one another,because it breaks the relationship

Maverick and Atul have been really kind in spending their time in making me understand,and since I am from Hyderabad,Boddunan is like my second home :)

Swetha Shenoy
Congrats swetha :-) GM on new post. I think healthy competition is good . Congrats once again and best of luck.

One thing, I'm not a person who sits and watch two friends separate........but I'm also a kind of person who likes to watch competition in a family (our boddunan family) for the family welfare........

I think you've misunderstood me.....anyway sorry
Hai Swetha , Iam new to this community . I saw some of your posts and was proud that you got good helping tendency. I felt happy on seeing this particular post. My hearty congratulations and wish you for your precious role in this community.

All the best to climb up your ladder to reach the top. :)
Hi Diwya,

I am glad you joined boddunan.com,who knows even you will stand in the same level as mine and I will be congratulating you on your new role :)

Yeah,I will help you too,feel free to explore this website and post your questions here.It will be appreciable if you take active part in forums too B)

Swetha Shenoy
I read almost all your articles, You are good. Really good. Congratulation on the new post. All the best.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.