Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aditya tripathi wrote:

Really good, to see always new topics in the forum.

Oh The Irony !!!  Its killing me.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

New articles and new posts enhance the site

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
Aditya tripathi wrote:

Ha ha hagrinning and the post following that ..free advise for others but a different set of rule for self ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
Aditya tripathi wrote:

Ha ha hagrinning and the post following that ..free advise for others but a different set of rule for self ..

Now I believe in Dual Identities...

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Take it easy because I have read it before some time only.And of course, I am new, give me a time to settle.

Thank you said by: rambabu

It's not an irony anymore.Take a time to judge anyone.

Aditya tripathi wrote:

Take it easy because I have read it before some time only.And of course, I am new, give me a time to settle.

I apologize for being too harsh. But our frustration level has crossed all bounds due to a particular member (not you). All my comments were on a lighter note and not directed at you. Take your time to settle, but until then, please don't indulge in answering 6 year old posts which have no scope for discussion. You can even view the posts without necessarily answering and when you feel you've something nice to add, you're always welcome to post. Cheers!

Oscar Wilde

It's a great move. Hopefully, this decision will remove the monotony caused by news articles. I don't know about others but I usually refrain myself from commenting on it because I have nothing serious to add to continue the discussion. Thanks to admin.

shampasaid

Shampa , this is a six year old discussion that is of no relevance today ..Admin is hardly to be seen , thats why things have been going hay wire here !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.