Hi All,

In the process of making boddunan more robust and user friendly and at the same time gain performance and speed, we are going to upgrade our forums to the world's famous phpBB forums.

The scheduled off time of forums will be 11PM today till 2AM tomorrow (3 hours). All other functions of boddunan will work normally and please feel free to contact me if you face any issues.

Thanks for your co-operation,
Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya sure. If site is getting upgrading then it sounds good. We are waiting for something new in boddunan.
We are always with you boddunan.. eagerly waiting to see the new forum ....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Welcome for new changes in Boddunan

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Due to few technical issues, the upgrade is postponed to today 12:30 PM - 2 PM. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused in this regard.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Wondering you are seeing the old board again?

We found few severe security issues in the last upgrade we have carried to PHPBB board and we don't want to take risk on user data. Hence we have temporarily reverted to the old forums.

I know it is very frustrating to you. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Hope you understand.

For all those, who have posted on Group Discussions, request you to paste your replies on the new forum for continuity.

You can access the old board at forum.boddunan.com . It is available for you for another couple of days.

Being out from Boddunan for two days I don't understand what you are saying.Can you give a description.Which GD you are mentioning above?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I was talking about the GD of last week. I remember a couple of posts posted on it which were lost while reverting the forums. They can be available on the link I have provided. If you have not posted replies yesterday on GD, you can ignore this.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.