Hi guys,

For the past few days people are flooding my mail box and support team mail box with the request to introduce buddies/friends pages so that members can contact with other members and instantly make friends.

Now that got much simpler. Introducing the new community feature on boddunan.com and now you can instantly make friends, chit chat and do a lot.

Have a pleasant experience in making friends and stay updated with all latest news, photos and videos.

Have a nice day,
Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks a lot maverick for this new feature addition.
This is really amazing and looks great.

Thanks a lot boddunan

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
mini orkut like thing eh? so coolll.....we got like like youtube,facebook,messenger,mail all in one eh? that so so cool
Maverick,

A hearty thanks to you for constantly getting Boddunan with the new technologies,

As per the 'chit chat', I hope that most of us do not forget what our first duty remains(article posting)

Now Boddunan.com is a complete family!:D

Swetha Shenoy
Great idea. Is there any point system in this community ?

There is a points system on community which is independent of the points system on the other parts of the website. Community points are used to display the Karma on community for the users.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

What is the use of points in community. Is there any other contacts of persons such as phone number or e mail given there

Thanks Sir,

boddunan going to make fully featured site. i think one day the boddunan is the number one usable and useful site portal in india.

All the best

now we can say "Boddunan serve the best".

With warm wishes and regards

Sweta Sengar
yes,this will help all the member to find real and good friends based on their interest or based on their field level.

Thank you .
Yes, this is really an excellent feature for the members to keep in contact with each other.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
COOL implementation Maverick, I've seen people who are to this boddunan just for making friends . This feature will benefit them a lot.

And moreover we members will feel easy to clear our doubts and improve ourself by contacting other members easily.

Thank You,

Diwya,

Contributer to Boddunan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.