Hi All,

Boddunan Team is proud to announce another exiting feature - Quotes. Now you can submit your favorite quotes of your favorite persons like leaders, celebrities, social activists etc. and discuss about your favorite quote.

Note: Since we want quality than quantity, we are not offering minimal points (2) for submitting quotes and no points for commenting on quotes.

Since this is new feature, there are no AUTHOR profiles exists. So you need to submit profile of your favorite person/celebrity before adding his quotes. Please check if the author already exist and avoid duplicate entries. Please submit complete profile including photo of the author.

1. Please do not submit content which is copy protected.
2. Do not submit comments with copy protected content.
3. Do not submit link backs and spams.
4. Do not submit one word comments like great, good, agree etc which are not useful to anyone.
5. Please co-operate with boddunan team to maintain quality content and avoid unnecessary content.

Hope everyone enjoy the new feature and hope we all learn many new things from wise people's quotes.

- Boddunan Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a fantastic idea .From this we can know about many celebrities quotations.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Finally the new feature get arrived here thanks to boddunan team for this great one....
Wow! This is a great new feature! Thanks for introducing this Maverick.
I am sure this will invite healthy participation as well as traffic!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is really a very good new feature and I hope this too in no time would be greatly liked by the honorable members of our site. A lot of thanks to the boddunan team for launching this new feature!!!
I think this is going to give knowledge as well as points to members. Thanks for introducing such a good feature. :)
This seems to be a good feature which boddunan introduced. Thanks for the introduction

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Guys, please let me know in case anyone face any issues posting quotes or need help. I came across few queries regarding how to use the feature, so I have posted the first quote which you can see to get an idea.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I feel difficulty when on office computer. But I face no problem with my home computer. Hence in office, some times i write posts without using 'quote' facility. Possibly, some systems do not support 'quote'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Guys, please let me know in case anyone face any issues posting quotes or need help. I came across few queries regarding how to use the feature, so I have posted the first quote which you can see to get an idea.

yes sir no problem here, i have submitted some quotes.....
This is really a good feature, many would participate with good quotes

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.