Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am giving a quote: If you can kiss the queen, don't touch the maid. This means that if you can attain a higher goal, don't try the lower one.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a good feature. This is really inspiring.

Thanks Boddunan.

Be positive
@Maverick, I just submitted a quote by Albert Einstein and found that he is listed under the category of Social Activists. Could you please add the category Physicists or Scientists and move all quotes by him to that category?

Also, a request for you to add a category for Artists as I would like to submit quotes by some artists!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Maverick, I just submitted a quote by Albert Einstein and found that he is listed under the category of Social Activists. Could you please add the category Physicists or Scientists and move all quotes by him to that category?

Also, a request for you to add a category for Artists as I would like to submit quotes by some artists!

Its done. Please check it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Oh Great! :) Thanks a lot Maverick for your prompt action!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is really a very good new feature ..Hope members take interest in that..
I feel difficulty when on office computer. But I face no problem with my home computer. Hence in office, some times i write posts without using 'quote' facility. Possibly, some systems do not support 'quote'.

I had misunderstood and wrote about difficulty in 'quote' in discussions. I welcome the new feature which is informative and also help members writing articles where they may inserthe quotes.

It is necessary for members to collect data and photo for making profile of the greatman and quote. For example, if you wish to quote abraham Lincoln, arrange information of his date of birth, brief life sketch and achievement before writing qiote. This will not give any cash or points and so many members may not be so interested.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel difficulty when on office computer. But I face no problem with my home computer. Hence in office, some times i write posts without using 'quote' facility. Possibly, some systems do not support 'quote'.

I had misunderstood and wrote about difficulty in 'quote' in discussions. I welcome the new feature which is informative and also help members writing articles where they may inserthe quotes.

It is necessary for members to collect data and photo for making profile of the greatman and quote. For example, if you wish to quote abraham Lincoln, arrange information of his date of birth, brief life sketch and achievement before writing qiote. This will not give any cash or points and so many members may not be so interested.

Yes i agree with you sir, Little bit of cash award like Rs 1-5 should be there in Quotes to make them to participate.......
this is a very good contest that is started earler i yhink this will help me to know lot of things.
this is really a good idea that we can introduce our favorite personalities here.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.