Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
this is really a great feature of boddunan. by reading these quotes we can get imspired

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel difficulty when on office computer. But I face no problem with my home computer. Hence in office, some times i write posts without using 'quote' facility. Possibly, some systems do not support 'quote'.

I had misunderstood and wrote about difficulty in 'quote' in discussions. I welcome the new feature which is informative and also help members writing articles where they may inserthe quotes.

It is necessary for members to collect data and photo for making profile of the greatman and quote. For example, if you wish to quote abraham Lincoln, arrange information of his date of birth, brief life sketch and achievement before writing qiote. This will not give any cash or points and so many members may not be so interested.

Yes i agree with you sir, Little bit of cash award like Rs 1-5 should be there in Quotes to make them to participate.......
Agree that the participation is less, however the quality will be more. If I introduce cash for them, many people start submitting them without proper knowledge and content which will degrade the quality.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is another intellectual idea. Thanks Boddunan.com :)
This is really a good feature introduced.Thanks for sharing.
oh this is a great feature. let's see what i can add to it. This site seems to be really interesting.so much new to learn!!
this is really good feature as we can read new quotes which are really courageous and worth of life.
'QUOTE' is very nice feature. but members participation is very less in this feature. so i suggest to increase the points awarded for quotes. this will help to attract members.

Vinu
Nice decision taken .Yes we can see some of our great personalities here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
this is very good idea to start this contest it help to learn more about celebratise.
What admin told is correct giving revenue to the quotes the other forums will lost their value.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.